27th June 2017
Year 6 Welcome Day & Evening
4th July 2017
Year 11 Prom
4th July 2017
Urdd Football Tournament, Aberystwyth
Free School Meals
Free School Meals are only available to children whose parents / carers receives one of the following benefits:-
- Income support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act (1999)
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit, Child Tax Credit, but DO NOT receive any Working Tax Credit, and their annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190 (April 2014)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit.
The type of proof that we need is listed below:
- A photocopy of the decision letter from the benefits office showing your entitlement to Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance - Income Based, Universal Credit or
- A photocopy of your Inland Revenue Tax Credit Award / Pension Credit or
- Your application form stamped and dated by the benefits office indicated which benefit you are entitled to, or
- The proof needed for Asylum Seekers to receive free school meals for their children in their IND letter or IND card, Social Services letter or their N.A.S.S. letter.
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
Apply online via the Carmarthenshire County Council website at www.carmarthenshire.gov.uk or click on the link below:
You can get help to complete the online application form by telephoning Miss Sue Jones on 01554-832507.